The Clarity® D704™ combines hearing, vision and mobility solutions into one great value.
The Clarity® D704™ amplified and low vision cordless telephone with Caller ID display amplifies incoming sound up to 40 decibels and is 20 times louder than a standard home phone.
The D704™ offers a vision solution featuring the largest keypad of any cordless phone, high contrast numbers, a backlit keypad that is easy to see at night, bright visual ringer and a large font CID display.
The Clarity D704 uses patented Clarity Power™ technology, making hearing easy again by eliminating feedback and distortion, minimizing background noises while managing soft and loud sounds.
For convenience, the D704 offers a handset speakerphone to listen hands-free at up to 40dB, plus it allows up to five expansion handsets to be used with each base (sold separately - CL-D704HS). One year warranty.
- Amplifies incoming sounds up to 40dB or 20 times louder than standard phones
- 4 customizable tone settings
- Minimizes background noises
- Eliminates feedback and distortion
- Easy to see high contrast numbers
- Contoured number keys with soft-touch material
- Backlit keypad
- Large font and high contrast Caller ID screen
- Extra loud and clear speakerphone in the handset
- 12 speed dial memory buttons
- 100 name/number phonebook with 10 memory buttons
- 20 last number redial memory
- Belt clip
- Hear-It-Ring Clarity ringer has 10 loud and clear melodies plus 6 levels of volume
- Expandable up to 5 handsets
- Large keypad and Caller ID display light up as a super bright visual ringer
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset with 2.5mm jack
Is this phone right for you? This phone is recommended for mild to moderate hearing loss. If you have a hard time hearing the conversation and need some words repeated, but can still manage to get through it, this is the phone for you.