This hard-wired doorbell strobe appliance has low current draw while maintaining outstanding performance, reliability and cost effectiveness. Requires 24VDC input voltage. It will satisfy virtually all requirements for indoor, wall or ceiling mount applications.
*Note: A licensed electrician must install this device.
• Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wire
• Approvals include: UL Standard 1971, New York City (MEA), California State Fire Marshal (CSFM), Factory Mutual (FM), and Chicago (BFP)
• ADA/NFPA/UFC/ANSI compliant. Meets OSHA 29 Part 1910.165
• Multi-Candela with Field Selectable Candela Settings of 15/30/ 75/110cd
• Strobes produce 1 flash per second over the regulated voltage range
• 24 VDC model with wide UL "Regulated Voltage" using filtered (DC) or unfiltered VRMS input voltage